~Divine Feet for Worship~ Saturday, November 29th
~Divine Feet for Worship~
An exclusive event catering to those who adore everything about feet hosted by Alexandra Sadista.
Saturday, November 29th from 8PM until 1AM.
This is My last hoorah of birthday celebrations! It’s been a wonderful birthday month, and I am looking forward to the 29th, and lots of foot pampering! I hope to see many of you who attended the last Divine Feet for Worship.
This event features Ladies who enjoy having their feet pampered and worshipped, and enjoy trampling with bare feet, feet covered in silky stockings, or heels. The Ladies attending are not only Dominatrices, but also prominent role models in the Chicago burlesque community, career Ladies, girls next door, and more. This is not your typical dungeon foot fetish event!
Please be aware that the Lovely Ladies are to be compensated for the time you spend worshipping their delectable feet! The Ladies will be accepting foot fetish sessions per your polite request, at their discretion, throughout the evening. The rule is to keep it in the foot fetish realm – no nudity or sex. Foot worship, tickling, massages, trampling, and any wonderful activity revolving around and catering to foot fetishists is allowed.
Our guest performer is Miss Mea (pictured below). She will be performing two dances focusing on the art of the tease!
• Gentlemen are asked to donate $25 for admission. Women enter for free.
• Light drinks and snacks will be provided.
• Select areas of the Studio will be sectioned off to allow for more privacy.
• Evening attire is required. No jeans or T-shirts, no baseball caps allowed.
• Street Parking is available. Or, you may park in the back of The Studio (in the CTA lot) for $5. Do not park in the dirt lot directly behind the building, you WILL be towed.
If you are interested in attending or have any further questions, please e-mail Goddess Alexandra at IamyourFetish@gmail.com.
Feel free to email Me with additional questions.
We hope to see you there!
(Miss Mea is wearing a corset by Corsettiére in Chicago. Photo by Paul Natkin.)